Monday 10 May 2010

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT/THE SPECIAL FRIEND CONTRACT

Dear Whistler

I like a girl, but not enough for her to be my girlfriend (as im also banging her best friend). The problem is, she is becoming too attached - Seeing as you are someone who has infinite knowledge, and a true hero of mine - please tell me how do I keep is casual?

You are the best
Nitric

Dear Nitric

The female species is indeed a complicated one - so sometimes
you have to take certain precautions (and I dont just mean wrapping up warm). Please present the contract below to said female friend - this should clear up any misunderstandings

Whistler

**HOWEVER please be aware of the 3 TIMES RULE -
When said female starts to develop 'feelings' after 3 times of FUNTIMES. In such cases please refer to clause 19 immediately ***For indication for symptoms of 'feelings' please refer to earlier blog 'suffering from feelings'

1 comment:

  1. I refer you to my earlier comments. Nobbus Headus.

    ReplyDelete